jeudi 31 janvier 2008

Please, answer this questionnaire :

During the last session :
  • I learnt...
  • I enjoyed...
  • It was hard for me to...
  • I'd like to improve....
It would enable us to find out how you are doing on the course and what you find not so straight-forward. We would then be able to work on these areas accordingly.
Thank you very much

3 commentaires:

Danton a dit…

During the last session,
- i've learned how to reflect on questions and respond to them. I also learned to speak clearer in french.
- i've enjoyed interacting with my tutors and asking them questions about their lives at the university.
- it was hard for me to enunciate my pronunciation at times.
- i would like to improve my communication skills and would like to learn more about contemporary french culture. I also would like to speak with ease and speak more naturally.

Lauren a dit…

During our first session:

- I have learned how to listen more closely to questions and to think about how to respond clearly in French.

- I enjoyed meeting you and Annabelle! It was so great to meet both of you and to learn a little about each other.

- It was hard for me to express myself at times. I was really nervous and it felt like I forgot all of my French! The accent is very hard for me, as well.

- I want to improve my accent and my communication level. I want to be able to have a fluid conversation in French! I would also like to know more about your life in France.

Thanks!

Lauren

Danton a dit…

Bon Voyage, Annabelle! Amuse-toi en Afrique du Sud!